Revised Baseline NV Statewide Jan 2019.xlsx

Transcript

1 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters Q10. In November of 2020 there will be elections Almost certain 92% in Nevada for offices like President, U.S. Congress 4% Probably vote and the state legislature. It's a long way off, but 50-50 2% what are the chances of you voting in these 1% Will not vote elections? [VOL] Don't Know / Refused 0% Q11. When thinking about elections for state 41% More likely Democratic offices like Governor and state legislature in 38% More likely Republican Nevada, are you more likely to vote for Democratic 17% [VOL] Depends candidates or Republican candidates? [VOL] Neither 2% [VOL] Don't Know 2% Q12. In general, would you say the state economy Right direction 65% in Nevada is going in the right direction or in the Wrong direction 19% wrong direction? [VOL] Don't Know 16% d I'd like for you to tell me on a 1 to 10 scale ho w important each Q13. Now I'm going to read you a list of issues, an issue is to you personally that the Governor and st this issue is very ate legislature make it a priority. A 10 means that important to you while a 1 means this issue is not at all important to you. You can choose any number between 1 and 10. Here is the first one... Q13A. Investing in education Mean 8.5 10 - Very important 58% 9% 9 11% 8 7% 7 3% 6 5 5% 4 1% 3 2% 0% 2 1 - Not at all important 4% 0% [VOL] Don't Know Q13B. Improving access to affordable child care Mean 6.9 10 - Very important 33% 9 5% 8 12% 7 10% 5% 6 14% 5 4 4% 3 2% 2 3% 9% 1 - Not at all important 1% [VOL] Don't Know 1

2 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters Q13C. Increasing the state minimum wage Mean 6.6 32% 10 - Very important 9 4% 11% 8 10% 7 6 6% 12% 5 4% 4 3% 3 2 3% 1 - Not at all important 14% [VOL] Don't Know 1% Q13D. Cutting taxes 7.1 Mean 10 - Very important 35% 9 5% 11% 8 7% 7 7% 6 5 16% 4% 4 3 4% 2 2% 7% 1 - Not at all important 1% [VOL] Don't Know Q13E. Allowing people to earn paid sick days Mean 7.3 10 - Very important 37% 9 5% 12% 8 7 12% 7% 6 5 12% 3% 4 3% 3 2 2% 6% 1 - Not at all important 1% [VOL] Don't Know 2

3 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters ll me whether you Q14. Now I'm going to read you the names of people active in politics in Nevada. After each, please te have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of that per now enough about son. If you haven't heard of them or if you don't k them to have an impression, just tell me that too. Here is the first one... Q14A. Donald Trump 33% Very Fav 11% Somewhat Fav 44% Total Fav 6% Somewhat Unfav Very Unfav 46% 53% Total Unfav Name ID 97% 3% Can't Rate Q14B. Steve Sisolak 22% Very Fav Somewhat Fav 26% Total Fav 47% Somewhat Unfav 10% 19% Very Unfav 29% Total Unfav Name ID 77% Can't Rate 23% Q14C. Democrats in the state legislature 23% Very Fav 24% Somewhat Fav Total Fav 47% Somewhat Unfav 12% Very Unfav 25% 36% Total Unfav 84% Name ID Can't Rate 16% Q14D. Republicans in the state legislature Very Fav 17% 27% Somewhat Fav 44% Total Fav 16% Somewhat Unfav 20% Very Unfav Total Unfav 37% Name ID 81% 19% Can't Rate Q14E. Labor unions 25% Very Fav 25% Somewhat Fav Total Fav 51% 14% Somewhat Unfav Very Unfav 15% 29% Total Unfav 80% Name ID 20% Can't Rate 3

4 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters Q15. Generally speaking, do you favor or oppose Strongly favor 58% Nevada passing a law that would allow all people 24% Somewhat favor who work in Nevada to earn paid sick time to use 82% Total Favor to care for themselves or family members? 6% Somewhat oppose 7% Strongly oppose 14% Total Oppose 5% [VOL] Don't Know da State legislature is considering. Now I am going to read you a proposal that the Neva immigration status This bill would provide all Nevadans, regardless of , who work at businesses with ten or more for a maximum of urs of paid sick time for every thirty hours worked employees the opportunity to earn one and a half ho or physical illness, to care for themselves or a family member's mental ten paid sick days per year. They can use the time cluding seeking legal fects of domestic violence, assault, or stalking in injury, or health condition, or to deal with the ef arn up to five r than ten employees will have the opportunity to e services. Nevadans who work at businesses with fewe [SPLIT A] paid sick days per year. to earn one This bill would provide all Nevadans who work at bu sinesses with ten or more employees the opportunity er year. and a half hours of paid sick time for every thirty hours worked for a maximum of ten paid sick days p They can ber's mental or physical illness, injury, or health condition, or to deal use the time to care for themselves or a family mem with the effects of domestic violence, assault, or stalking including seeking legal services. Nevadans who work at B] [SPLIT the opportunity to earn up to five paid sick days p er year. businesses with fewer than ten employees will have SPLIT B TOTAL SPLIT A Q16/17. Would you favor or oppose the Nevada Strongly favor 46% 57% 51% state legislature passing this bill? 22% 21% 22% Somewhat favor Total Favor 78% 68% 73% 8% 10% Somewhat oppose 6% Strongly oppose 19% 13% 16% 24% Total Oppose 30% 19% 3% 3% [VOL] Undecided 2% 4

5 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters legislature is Q18. Now I'm going to read you a few components of the earned paid sick time proposal the Nevada state considering, along with some alternatives people ha avor, somewhat ve proposed. Please indicate whether you strongly f favor, somewhat oppose, or strongly oppose the foll owing components of this proposal. Q18A. Allows employees to earn up to seven days 49% Strongly favor of paid time off 30% Somewhat favor 79% Total Favor Somewhat oppose 8% Strongly oppose 10% Total Oppose 17% [VOL] Don't Know 4% Q18B. Allows employees to earn up to ten days of Strongly favor 52% paid time off Somewhat favor 26% 78% Total Favor Somewhat oppose 8% Strongly oppose 11% Total Oppose 19% [VOL] Don't Know 3% Q18C. Allows employees to use the time to get Strongly favor 68% treatment for mental illness Somewhat favor 19% Total Favor 87% 3% Somewhat oppose 8% Strongly oppose 12% Total Oppose [VOL] Don't Know 1% Q18D. Allows employees to use the time to get Strongly favor 68% treatment for domestic violence, sexual assault, Somewhat favor 17% harassment or stalking 85% Total Favor Somewhat oppose 4% 8% Strongly oppose 13% Total Oppose [VOL] Don't Know 2% 55% Strongly favor Q18E. Employees are prohibited from using sick time until they have worked at their job for at lea st Somewhat favor 24% sixty days Total Favor 78% 8% Somewhat oppose 11% Strongly oppose 19% Total Oppose 3% [VOL] Don't Know 5

6 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters Q18F. If an employee misses three or more Strongly favor 58% consecutive days, they must provide a doctor's note 19% Somewhat favor explaining their absence 77% Total Favor 10% Somewhat oppose 11% Strongly oppose 21% Total Oppose 2% [VOL] Don't Know Q18G. Allows employees to use the time to care 66% Strongly favor for a sick family member Somewhat favor 20% 86% Total Favor 6% Somewhat oppose 7% Strongly oppose 12% Total Oppose [VOL] Don't Know 1% Q18H. Protects employees from being punished if Strongly favor 56% they use their earned sick time, including firing Somewhat favor 17% them Total Favor 73% Somewhat oppose 8% 15% Strongly oppose 23% Total Oppose 4% [VOL] Don't Know Q18I. Includes protections so that employees can't Strongly favor 68% abuse the policy Somewhat favor 19% Total Favor 87% Somewhat oppose 3% 6% Strongly oppose Total Oppose 9% [VOL] Don't Know 3% Q18J. Employers with fewer than ten employees Strongly favor 33% only have to provide five days of earned sick time 32% Somewhat favor Total Favor 65% Somewhat oppose 15% 16% Strongly oppose 31% Total Oppose 4% [VOL] Don't Know 6

7 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters about might say hat supporters of the proposal you've been hearing Q19. Now I'm going to read you several statements t her it is a very convincing, somewhat convincing, n about it. After each statement, please tell me whet ot too convincing, posal. or not at all convincing reason to support this pro 53% Very convincing Q19A. [CHILD PUBLIC HEALTH] Parents without any earned sick time are forced to send a Somewhat convincing 23% sick child to school to avoid risking their job or losing pay. In many cases, this causes their child to 7% Not too convincing get sicker. Not only does this prevent the child Not at all convincing 14% from getting better faster, but the child is also putting his or her classmates at risk for illness. [VOL] Don't Know 3% Q19B. [PERSONAL ECON 2] More than five 50% Very convincing hundred thousand Nevadans can't take a day off 24% Somewhat convincing with pay if they get sick. For someone who is paid minimum wage, gets sick, and is unpaid for three 9% Not too convincing days, that equals the loss of a family's entire Not at all convincing 15% grocery budget for a month. Earning paid sick time is a critical need to help families stay afloat. [VOL] Don't Know 2% Q19C. [PERSONAL ECON 1] More than five 51% Very convincing hundred thousand Nevadans don’t have access to a single paid sick day. For many families, staying 24% Somewhat convincing ld home to care for a sick child or elderly parent cou mean not making rent for the month or running out Not too convincing 9% of money for basic needs - or even getting fired. Earning paid sick time is a way for Nevada’s Not at all convincing 15% families to have the basic economic security they need to get by. 1% [VOL] Don't Know 7

8 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters 55% Q19D. [PUBLIC HEALTH] Without earned paid Very convincing sick time, many people go to work when they are 22% Somewhat convincing ng sick to avoid losing pay or getting fired. They bri illness to work and risk infecting their coworkers Not too convincing 6% and their customers. This proposal benefits all Nevadans by ensuring that sick people stay home 15% Not at all convincing when they get sick, rather than putting themselves and others at risk. 2% [VOL] Don't Know Q19E. [POVERTY] Everyone gets sick, but not 48% Very convincing everyone has time to get well. Those without the ability to earn paid sick time are often working at 24% Somewhat convincing jobs that pay low wages like nursing homes, day t cares, and restaurants. These people struggle to ge by and can least afford to take time off when they 9% Not too convincing get sick. Without having earned paid sick time, these working families lose pay or even their jobs Not at all convincing 15% when they get sick, which traps them in poverty and holds them and their children from getting ahead. 4% [VOL] Don't Know Very convincing 52% Q19F. [WOMEN] Many women in Nevada are their family’s primary breadwinner AND the only caregiver for children or aging parents. Yet fewer Somewhat convincing 24% women can earn paid sick days than men. If their child or parent gets sick, these women have to Not too convincing 7% choose between caring for their family member, or providing for them. This proposal gives women and their families peace of mind, so women caregivers Not at all convincing 15% have the support they need to keep paying the bills even when someone gets sick. 2% [VOL] Don't Know Q19G. [SMALL BUS] The truth is, small Very convincing 44% businesses across Nevada support this proposal because they know that a healthy workforce is Somewhat convincing 28% good for their business because it increases productivity, commitment, and loyalty, and benefits the local economy. And, this proposal takes into 8% Not too convincing account that small businesses may have different needs, which is why there is an exception that does not require small businesses to provide as many 17% Not at all convincing paid days as larger companies. This makes it easier for small businesses to compete while also allowing their employees to have paid sick days. [VOL] Don't Know 2% 8

9 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters to support it? da law on earned sick time, what is the best reason Q20. Regardless of whether you would support a Neva [OPEN-ENDED] [MULTIPLE RESPONSES ACCEPTED] 19% ects workers / It’s the right thing to do Workers deserve sick leave / Workers’ rights / Prot 16% between work and family Family should come first / Shouldn’t have to decide 5% b security Shouldn’t be fired for missing work while sick / Jo 11% Avoids spread of illness / Doesn’t get others sick while contagious / Keeps workplace healthy 6% Everyone gets sick / Family emergencies happen 14% Everyone should be allowed to earn sick leave / Hel ps those who don’t currently have access to sick leave / Fair to all Good for low-income workers 5% Creates a healthier work force / Happier workforce / Encourages employee retention / Grows 14% the economy 0% Good for small businesses 3% Other positive Do not support the proposal (Against mandates / Wil l lead to socialism / Will hurt small 13% businesses / Will be abused) 8% Don’t Know / Refused 9

10 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters ght say about it. ritics of the proposal you've been hearing about mi Q21. Now I'm going to read you several statements c doubts, or no real ives you very serious doubts, serious doubts, minor After each statement, please tell me whether this g doubts about supporting this proposal. Very serious doubts Q21A. [SMALL BUS - COMPETE] Small 24% businesses are already struggling to compete Serious doubts 20% against large corporations and big box retailers, Minor doubts 21% and this proposal costs them too much in a tough economy. If this proposal passes, many small 32% No real doubts businesses will be forced to close. [VOL] Don't Know 3% Q21B. [ABUSE] This proposal has no requirement Very serious doubts 28% that people use the time when they are truly sick, 17% Serious doubts meaning that many people will use the time as vacation or simply when they do not want to go to 19% Minor doubts work. Abuse will be rampant, and that's just not fair to those of us who play by the rules. This hur ts No real doubts 34% employers and coworkers who will be forced to pick up the slack. 3% [VOL] Don't Know Q21C. [COMPARISON] If this proposal passes, 26% Very serious doubts Nevada will have one of the most burdensome 15% Serious doubts earned sick time laws in the country, requiring businesses to provide ten days off, more radical 23% Minor doubts than even California or New York. Our small businesses are already struggling to get by, and 32% No real doubts importing job-killing policy will only hurt them, and their workers further. [VOL] Don't Know 4% Q21D. [RED TAPE] This policy will create a new 22% Very serious doubts bureaucracy and will tie businesses up in red- tape 19% Serious doubts and regulation that will cost Nevada taxpayers 20% Minor doubts hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in No real doubts 36% enforcement and administrative costs. 4% [VOL] Don't Know Q21E. [MIN WAGE] If this proposal passes, Very serious doubts 26% Nevada will have one of the most burdensome earned sick time laws in the country while at the 22% Serious doubts the same time the state legislature is trying to raise minimum wage. Business owners across Nevada 18% Minor doubts strongly oppose this proposal because they cannot afford this. If this proposal passes, many business es 31% No real doubts will have to close their doors, lay people off, or move out of state in order to stay afloat. 3% [VOL] Don't Know 10

11 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters about it? da law on earned sick time, what concerns you most Q22. Regardless of whether you would support a Neva [OPEN-ENDED] [MULTIPLE RESPONSES ACCEPTED] 14% Will hurt small businesses t Cost / Will be expensive for businesses to implemen 6% Will increase prices for consumers 1% Government interference / More mandates and regulat ions 6% Will be abused by employees / People will take adva ntage 25% 14% Will be used by illegal immigrants Other concerns 12% None / No concerns 20% 6% Don’t Know / Refused 11

12 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters e legislature is g to again read you a proposal that the Nevada Stat Now that you have heard more information, I am goin considering. immigration status This bill would provide all Nevadans, regardless of , who work at businesses with ten or more employees the opportunity to earn one and a half ho urs of paid sick time for every thirty hours worked for a maximum of to care for themselves or a family member's mental ten paid sick days per year. They can use the time or physical illness, injury, or health condition, or to deal with the ef cluding seeking legal fects of domestic violence, assault, or stalking in arn up to five r than ten employees will have the opportunity to e services. Nevadans who work at businesses with fewe paid sick days per year. [SPLIT A] to earn one This bill would provide all Nevadans who work at bu sinesses with ten or more employees the opportunity and a half hours of paid sick time for every thirty hours worked for a maximum of ten paid sick days p er year. They can condition, or to deal ber's mental or physical illness, injury, or health use the time to care for themselves or a family mem who work at stalking including seeking legal services. Nevadans with the effects of domestic violence, assault, or the opportunity to earn up to five paid sick days p businesses with fewer than ten employees will have er year. B] [SPLIT SPLIT A SPLIT B TOTAL Q46/47. Would you favor or oppose the Nevada 38% 42% Strongly favor 46% [ADDED 1/25; state legislature passing this bill? 29% Somewhat favor 26% 31% TOTAL N=214] Total Favor 65% 77% 71% 5% Somewhat oppose 6% 4% 21% 13% 17% Strongly oppose 22% Total Oppose 27% 16% [VOL] Undecided 8% 7% 9% 12

13 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters QUESTIONS FOR CLASSIFICATION PURPOSES Q23. Sex 47% Male 53% Female Q24. Age 18-34 19% 23% 35-49 50-64 27% 27% 65+ 4% [VOL] Refused Q6/7. Race 72% White or Caucasian 6% Black or African American 13% Latino or Hispanic 3% Asian American or Pacific Islander 1% Native American 1% Mixed Race [VOL] Other 1% 3% [VOL] Don't Know / Refused Q9. Do you consider yourself a Democrat, a 33% Democrat Republican, or an Independent? 5% Indep / lean Democrat 33% Republican Indep / lean Republican 6% 20% Independent [VOL] Other / Don't Know 3% Q25. What was the last year of schooling you have 2% Less than high school completed? 16% High school graduate 41% Some college 23% Four year college graduate Post-graduate school 17% 1% [VOL] Don't Know / Refused 13

14 NEVADA STATEWIDE PHONE POLL January 22-27, 2019 N=601 registered voters 49% Employed Q26. Which one of the following best describes your work situation? 35% Retired / Disabled 4% Unemployed Student 3% Homemaker 5% 3% [VOL] Other Blue collar, such as construction, a 24% Q27. How would you describe the work you do or factory, or agriculture [NOT ASKED IF 'STUDENT' most recently did? IN Q26; N=584] 49% White collar, such as an office worker 18% Service industry job such as a restaurant or retail stores 10% [VOL] Other 27% Yes Q28. Do you have any children 18 years of age or younger currently living in your household? 72% No 1% [VOL] Refused Q29. When you are sick and stay home from work, Yes 55% are you paid for the time you take off? [ASKED IF No 43% 'EMPLOYED' IN Q26; N=295] [VOL] Don't Know 2% Self only 15% Q30. Are you able to use this earned sick time to care for yourself only, or to care for yourself and to 77% Self and family [ASKED IF 'YES' take care of a family member? IN Q29; N=162] 8% [VOL] Don't Know / Refused 0 35% Q31. Approximately how many sick days have you taken over the past year? [ASKED IF 13% 1 'EMPLOYED' IN Q26; N=295] [OPEN- 10% 2 ENDED] 11% 3 5% 4 5 9% 3% 6 2% 7 8 1% 0% 9 1% 10 Total 1-10 56% 11+ 4% [VOL] Don't Know / Refused 6% 70% Las Vegas Q41. Media Market Reno 28% 2% Salt Lake City **Due to rounding, "totals" of the individual compo nents may differ by +/-1. ***Q6/7 and Q9 moved to the demographics section 14

Related documents

CityNT2019TentRoll 1

CityNT2019TentRoll 1

STATE OF NEW YORK 2 0 1 9 T E N T A T I V E A S S E S S M E N T R O L L PAGE 1 VALUATION DATE-JUL 01, 2018 COUNTY - Niagara T A X A B L E SECTION OF THE ROLL - 1 CITY - North Tonawanda TAX MAP NUMBER ...

More info »
RIE Tenant List By Docket Number

RIE Tenant List By Docket Number

SCRIE TENANTS LIST ~ By Docket Number ~ Borough of Bronx SCRIE in the last year; it includes tenants that have a lease expiration date equal or who have received • This report displays information on ...

More info »
G:\COMP\PHSA\PHSA.bel

G:\COMP\PHSA\PHSA.bel

G:\COMP\PHSA\PHSA-MERGED.XML PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE ACT [As Amended Through P.L. 115–408, Enacted December 31, 2018] References in brackets ¿ ø¿ ø are to title 42, United States Code TITLE I—SHORT TITL...

More info »
CRPT 116hrpt9 u2

CRPT 116hrpt9 u2

U:\2019CONF\HJRes31Front.xml APPRO. SEN. [COMMITTEE PRINT] REPORT { } CONGRESS 116TH 1st HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Session 116- FURTHER APPROPRIATIONS FOR MAKING CONTINUING OF HOMELAND SECURITY FOR THE...

More info »
Justification Book

Justification Book

UNCLASSIFIED Department of Defense Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Budget Estimates February 2018 Office of the Secretary Of Defense Defense-Wide Justification Book Volume 3B of 5 Research, Development, Test & ...

More info »
OperatorHoursReport

OperatorHoursReport

John Bel Edwards Rebekah E. Gee MD, MPH SECRETARY GOVERNOR State of Louisiana Louisiana Department of Health Office of Public Health Certified Water and Wastewater Operators 2018 - 2019 Hours Hours li...

More info »
OctoberCUR2018

OctoberCUR2018

CHANCELLOR'S UNIVERSITY REPORT OCTOBER 29 2018

More info »
Untitled

Untitled

Harmoniz ed vision 4 hedule of the United States (2019) Re Tariff Sc Annotated f poses ting Pur or Statistical Repor GN p .1 GENERAL R ATION ULES OF INTERPRET inciples: wing pr ollo y the f verned b i...

More info »
untitled

untitled

G:\P\16\HR1\INTRO.XML ... (Original Signature of Member) TH 116 CONGRESS 1 ST S ESSION H. R. 1 To expand Americans’ access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of big money in politics, and strengt...

More info »
NB18

NB18

Table of Contents National Board Pressure Relief Device Certificati ons NB-18 FOREWARD... 1 NATIONAL BOARD PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICE CERTIFICATION... 2 DETERMINATION OF CERTIFIED RELIEVING CAPACITIES... ...

More info »
NCDOT Current STIP

NCDOT Current STIP

May 2019 NCDOT Current STIP

More info »
June2018CUR

June2018CUR

CHANCELLOR'S UNIVERSITY REPORT JUNE 25 2018

More info »
City 2018 2019

City 2018 2019

2018–2019 CATALOG Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019 1313 Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101 619-388-3400 www.sdcity.edu Ricky Shabazz, Ed.D. President San Diego City College is accredited by the Accred...

More info »
Operator Directory Listing

Operator Directory Listing

OPERATOR'S DIRECTORY SORTED BY OPERATOR NAME DATA SUPPLIED BY: FORM 1006 B CURRENT AS OF: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Please notify Surety Department at ( 405 ) 521-2273 of any corrections or omissions th...

More info »
FactoryTalk View Site Edition User's Guide

FactoryTalk View Site Edition User's Guide

User Manual FactoryTalk View Site Edition User's Guide

More info »
G:\COMP\SBA\SBA.bel

G:\COMP\SBA\SBA.bel

G:\COMP\SBA\SMALL BUSINESS ACT.XML SMALL BUSINESS ACT [Public Law 85–536; Approved July 18, 1958] [15 U.S.C. 631 et seq.; 72 Stat. 384 et seq.] [As Amended Through P.L. 115-416, Enacted January 3, 201...

More info »
DEC CUR

DEC CUR

CHANCELLOR'S UNIVERSITY REPORT DECEMBER 10, 2018

More info »
Nios® II Software Developer's Handbook

Nios® II Software Developer's Handbook

® Nios II Software Developer's Handbook ® ® Quartus Updated for Intel Prime Design Suite: 19.1 Subscribe NII-SDH | 2019.04.30 Send Feedback Latest document on the web: PDF | HTML

More info »
Squire Patton Boggs Tariff Book

Squire Patton Boggs Tariff Book

Squire Patton Boggs Tariff Book January 11, 2019

More info »